Criss Cross - Romance Short Story by Marion Francis

>> Saturday, March 8, 2014


Sharon is attendnig the last day of a surgeons convention when she meets Marsha. For the first time in her life she puts aside what others think is best for her and starts out on a new journey that will change your life in ways she never thought was possible until now. A weekend getaway to Napa Valley opens up a whole new world.








About Marion Francis


I am a short story and novella writer. All my stories are original fiction.



My characters are derived from my readers character requests, people watching, worldwide business travel, vacation, magazines, and pure imagination.



Enjoy






Price: Free!

Download: epub | mobi (Kindle) | pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved