6 Weeks to Better Adrenal Health and Fat Loss by Jodelle Fitzwater

>> Friday, August 1, 2014


A 6-week plan designed to provide you quick, tasty, easy-to-throw together meals that will keep you calm under stress, help improve sleep, give you more energy, and create a body that burns fat for energy everyday! You can eat to beat stress, rather than starve yourself to lose fat, and this plan will show you how!



Do you suffer from fat around your middle that won't budge? Do you cry at the drop of a hat, sometimes for no reason? Do you have sleep issues, or trouble relaxing? Do you feel like your life is one struggle after another. You are not alone. Stress is one of the biggest epidemics affecting our nation, and one of the leading causes of fat loss that won't budge. While many of our life stressors are beyond our control, we can choose what we put into our body, and choose things that help us deal with those stressors in a more calm, manageable way. Doing so, will help us not only feel better, sleep better, and actually be better equipped everyday, but it will also help us lose that stubborn fat we can't seem to get rid of now matter how hard we starve ourselves or exercise. This plan is about working with your body, rather than against it. The foods and meal plan here are easy to follow, quick to prepare, satisfying to the pallet, and calming to he brain and body. Dive into this 6 week plan and by the end of it, you will feel like a new person inside, and look like a new improved you outside!






About Jodelle Fitzwater


"Hi, my name is Jodelle Fitzwater and I'm an ACSM certified Personal trainer, Certified Nutrition Coach & Certified Food Psychology Coach, e-RYT 200, Pilates Instructor, TRX Instructor, PaddleFit Instructor and BiC SUP Midwest Ambassador. My goal is to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be. I love to help people learn how to lead healthier lives inside and out. I have a desire to help people. I live to serve. And there was no better way to do that than to live a life of love and give 100% pure love into everything she worked at and to everyone that my Creator brought into my life. I also came to the realization that I couldn't live without movement and water and decided I must be a mermaid. I have Bic SUP 10'foot 6 stand up paddle surf board that gets me a great total body workout out on the water, and I'd love to introduce you to it and many other forms of fitness and nutrition as well!"






Price: $5.99 USD

First 5% Sample: epub | mobi (Kindle) | lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved