I Love My Life by AJ Adaire

>> Monday, April 20, 2015

Betrayal by her former lover sends Chris Baxter fleeing to Maine. A chance pairing with Stephanie Kincaid offers an opportunity for new friendship and sailing adventures. An urgent message sends Chris rushing to her twin's hospital bed. Will the revelations from her ex, her sister, and her family, change everything in the new life that Chris has rebuilt?

Betrayal by her former lover sends Chris Baxter fleeing to Maine. She enrolls in a sailing class to escape the monotony of staring at the four walls of her isolated cabin. A chance pairing with Stephanie Kincaid and her cohorts, Tina and Terry, offers an opportunity for new friendship. A homework assignment offers Chris the potential for more than just knowledge of navigation. An urgent message interrupts the classmate’s sailing vacation along the coast of Maine. Chris rushes back to her twin’s bedside while the others remain onboard to sail back to their homeport. Will the revelations from her ex, her sister, and her family, change everything in the new life that Chris has rebuilt?



About AJ Adaire

Let me tell you a little about myself. Twenty years ago, I wrote my first book just to see if I could do it. The novel occupied space on my bookshelf, unread for nearly twenty years until one day, while in a cleaning frenzy, I considered disposing of the neatly stacked but now age-yellowed pages. As I began to read the long forgotten work, I was surprised to discover that the story was enjoyable! Editing and retyping the first book provided a new sense of accomplishment and additional tales followed. Completion of This is Fitting encouraged me to write four more romance novels. I Love My Life and Sunset Island were followed by Awaiting My Assignment and its sequel, Anything Your Heart Desires. One Day Longer Than Forever is now complete, and It’s Complicated is in the hands of first readers before the first big edit.

Now retired, there is all the time in the world to write. I live on the east coast with my partner of twenty-eight years. Because we love a challenge, we provide a loving home for two spoiled cats instead of a dog. In addition to writing, any spare time is devoted to reading, mastering new computer programs, and socializing with friends.


First 25% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved