First Light - An Unauthorized Sequel to the Twilight Saga by Jean Rush

>> Thursday, March 6, 2014


It has been three years since the events of Breaking Dawn, and Renesmee Cullen has moved to the northern state of Alaska with her family. The Cullens’ life is calm and untroubled until a series of dark dreams and visions precede the arrival of an unexpected visitor.



It has been three years since the events of Breaking Dawn, and Renesmee Cullen has moved to the northern state of Alaska with her family. The Cullens’ life is calm and untroubled until a series of dark dreams and visions precede the arrival of an unexpected visitor.



********



“Your feelings are difficult to interpret, my dear,” he said. “There is love, but there is anger too. The opposing thoughts are intertwined and... confused.”



I nodded, but couldn’t find any words to drown out my beating heart. Its alarming pace was all I could focus on. It didn’t matter now anyway. He was dead, as I soon would be. I wasn’t scared, as I had accepted my fate. I was going to die because I had trusted him. It was a stupid mistake to come here with him, to come here for him. I had acted rebelliously and would now pay for that mistake with my life.



“Renesmee, it is natural for our kind to feed on humans. Everything strong in this world feeds on the weak. It is your ways which are unnatural.” He was trying to convince me, even now.



“Are we going to kill her?” Felix asked, coldly and impatiently.



Aro clasped his hands together in thought.






About Jean Rush


Australian Twilight fan






Price: Free!

Download: epub | mobi (Kindle) | pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved