Strip Tease Fantasy - Romance Short Story by Marion Francis

>> Friday, March 7, 2014


Cindy Miller is a conservative business executive by day with a secret after five fantasy that she wants to pursue. Her husband tells her to get the idea out of her head and that no one will give her a second look.



She has been going to amateur strip night but wants to take her fantasy to the next level with a man that will totally fulfill it. She meets Andre one night and wants him to be the one








About Marion Francis


I am a short story and novella writer. All my stories are original fiction.



My characters are derived from my readers character requests, people watching, worldwide business travel, vacation, magazines, and pure imagination.



Enjoy






Price: Free!

Download: epub | mobi (Kindle) | pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved