Guida per l’inseminazione artificiale fai-da-te con donatore by Joe Donor

>> Monday, April 14, 2014


Guida per l’inseminazione artificiale fai-da-te con donatore








About Joe Donor


I am an admin on a sperm donor group on Facebook. I am also a donor with dozens of kids. I find women looking to use a donor often ask the same questions. So do men who want to be a donor. I often have to write the answers many times. No doubt some people asking the questions can't always find the answers later. So I have tried to collect together in one location all the answers to the questions people ask most frequently about donation, so that I can easily refer people to the books and they can go back to those books later if they forget. Good luck to all in their journey.






Price: $9.99 USD

First 20% Sample: epub | mobi (Kindle) | lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved