A New Beginning by Brian Glover

>> Sunday, November 16, 2014


When a father suffers the loss of his parents, and a devastating drought leads to the auction of their family farm, he must find the strength, faith, and courage to help his wife, and children overcome adversity against all odds. A New Beginning is a story based on true events that touches the heart.











About Brian Glover


My name is Brian Glover, and I'm the author of the book A New Beginning. My wife Sandra and I have been married for fourteen years, and we have six beautiful children together. The inspiration behind my book was born through many trials, and adversity we faced after the loss of my parents, "which both passed only seven months apart," and the ensuing auction of our family farm. I was born, and raised in a small rural farming community in northern Middle Tennessee, only a few miles from the Kentucky line, and to this day, I still treasure the hills, and valleys of Central Tennessee. I hope my book will provide some inspiration for those who have experienced the loss of loved ones, and encourage those suffering through adversity, to never give up faith in the Almighty. God is truly awesome, and he loves, and desires, all of us to lean on him. I hope you will enjoy my book, God Bless! Brian Glover







First 10% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved