Empress's Endgame (Book 5 and final of the Death Incanate Saga) by H. Lee Morgan, Jr

>> Tuesday, November 4, 2014


Home had never been sweeter for Cage. Three tall beautiful women, two stepdaughters, a foster son and a whole flock of new beings.

That was good, but after the latest prophecy, much work would be needed to end the four thousand year conflict and that of the mastermind who it tempting fate with powers she cannot control. It is time to end it all or be ended.



Home had never been sweeter for Cage. Three tall beautiful women, two stepdaughters, a foster son and a whole flock of new beings.

That was good, but after the latest prophecy, much work would be needed to end the four thousand year conflict and that of the mastermind who it tempting fate with powers she cannot control. It is time to end it all or be ended.

Time to unite and feel the rush of battle.



Adult themes.






About H. Lee Morgan, Jr


I'm Lee,

As a child I've always had a vivid imagination, but it wasn't until I was in a swimming accident and becoming paralyzed due to having my neck broken at the age of 14 that I could bring my imagination to life, through writing. My life has undoubtedly been harsher than others, being forced to live in a wheelchair and all, but my imagination, personality and drive to continue has helped me to write. It's impossible to know if I'd still write if not for being a quadriplegic, but I've come to enjoy writing and sharing my passion and stories with others.







Price: $4.99 USD

First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved