How To Live With An Alcoholic and Still Enjoy Your Life! by Been There

>> Saturday, October 4, 2014


A Practical Guide for Partners and Spouses of Alcoholics. Steps and actions to take to get you through the bad times and make your life enjoyable while helping your partner towards a sober life. A workbook with great results!



NEW edited edition uploaded July 2013



This is practical, self-help guide for anyone struggling through life with an alcoholic, it is particularly aimed at partners and spouses of alcoholics. The author is a professional writer and since 2007 she has been counselling people living with alcoholic loved ones. Her husband was a chronic alcoholic for 20 years and through the techniques she developed and shares in this book, she currently has a very happy, fulfilling life with her now sober husband. This book gives advise, written exercises and an action plan to a better, more fulfilling life for you and your partner.



It will help you through the bad times and give you the techniques to make your life enjoyable while you help your partner towards a sober life. A workbook with great results!






About Been There


I’m a professional journalist. I have been living with my alcoholic husband for nearly 20 years. For years I struggled to change him, but then I discovered life skills and techniques that have made my life better than I could ever have imagined. As a result my husband got sober and we have a great relationship and life together. I have been blogging about living with alcohol since 2007 and this book shares the things I have learnt over the years that can help you too live a full and enjoyable life!






Price: $7.00 USD

First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved