Loving Him (Part Two) (Book Six) by Ava L.J. Blair

>> Friday, April 3, 2015


After finding his mother's journal, will Dominic finally be able to put his past behind him and move on with his life? Will Sky get fed up with all of his issues, or continue to support her husband? Join our favorite couple, as more problems get revealed, more drama is thrown their way, and the craziness gets even more crazier in ~~Book Six in the {Just Friends Series}~~











About Ava L.J. Blair


I live in the U.S.A . I love writing and being creative. I wrote my first full story at the age of ten and have been writing stories, poems and short stories ever sense.



I love learning new things and traveling. I speak two languages and currently learning three more.







First 10% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved