Jackson Hole, WY – A Photographer's Shooting Guide by Jerry Patterson

>> Saturday, June 7, 2014


This is a photographer's shooting guide for Jackson Hole, WY complete with photos of all locations and links to Google map pointers to pinpoint each exact shooting location.



This is a photographer's shooting guide for Jackson Hole, WY complete with photos of all locations and links to Google map pointers to pinpoint each exact shooting location.



This one of a kind guide includes specific locations to shoot various lakes, rivers, wildlife, sunrise and sunsets throughout the valley and throughout different seasons.



In addition to directions to each photos site, photos will have something very unique. They will include a link to Google maps so that one may quickly see the precise location any one photo was taken and may switch between the map and satellite view with zoom in/out capability.



Please note. I'm in the process of writing "Jackson Hole, WY - A Photographer's Shooting Guide eBook II." I update my original document of the JH shooting guide from time to time and I save this to a printable .pdf document with better resolution graphics. Should you purchase this ebook and desire to receive free updates as I update the ebook, please be sure to send me an email to my Yahoo account which may be found in my Flickr profile at: http://www.flickr.com/people/wrtrekker/






About Jerry Patterson


I'm a semi-pro photographer in the strict sense. That is to say, I do not make a living solely by photography...I do, like many who call themselves a "pro' , have a full time job outside of photography.



I'm the author of three ebooks "Moab, Utah - A Photographer's Shooting Guide I" and "Jackson Hole, WY - A Photographer's Shooting Guide" which is the first of two ebooks of the same title. In these photography shooting guides, I make extensive use of Google satellite map marker where for each site in the ebook I have an associated photo. The reader simply clicks on any photo and the web browser immediately opens the webpage for the Google satellite map marker whereby the reader may easily see the exact site I stood for the photo but more importantly see the road system to the exact site.



I am a photo tour guide and yearly lead several three day sunrise to sunset photo shoot adventures / tours in Jackson Hole, WY, home of the majestic Teton Mountains where I also lead night sky / Milky Way workshops with light painting. In 2015, I will expand my multi-night night sky / Milky Way workshops in Arches National Park in Moab, Utah (USA).



I'm also a night sky / Milky Way (MW) photographer and conduct night sky / MW workshops during my 3 day Jackson Hole photo shoot adventures. And now, I will be expanding my night sky / MW workshops to Arches National Park, Canyonlands in Moab, Utah (USA) and Monument Valley in Arizona (USA).



Additionally, I'm also involved in daytime and night sky / MW time lapse work.



In July 2013 I participated in the millennial celebration of the historic Moulton Barns in Jackson Hole, WY (USA) by donating two 24x36 inch canvas prints for auction for the preservation of these two barns.



Locally, in my current home town, I provide presentations of my Jackson Hole photos from time to time to the photography club and also instructions on the use of GND filters and Photoshop post processing.



My photos are currently represented by Getty Images and may be seen on several websites. The images found on Getty were first discovered on my Flickr page.



Landscape Photography Magazine selected one of my photos of a sunrise on the Grand Teton among many photos submitted by numerous fine art photographers as the photo of the week ... http://landscapephotographymagazine.com/2014/hedricks-pond-overlook-jackson-hole-wyoming-usa/



My 2014 Jackson Hole, WY three day sunrise to sunset photo shoot adventures / tours



1) June 13-15

2) June 20-22

3) July 4-6



I will be leading night sky / Milky Way workshops starting May 15-18 and during all the above photo shoot adventures / tour dates.



If you're in JH during one of those time frames and would like to join my photo shoot, please contact me via email at ... wrtrekker@yahoo.com






Price: $9.99 USD

First 15% Sample: epub | mobi (Kindle) | lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved