Chief Cook and Bottle Washer by Rita Hestand

>> Thursday, March 6, 2014


Short Contemporary Romance series. Book One. A sweet romance series. Emma Smith hadn't been straight with her new boss, but he hadn't given her much of a chance to explain. Trapped in her own lies and uncertainties Emma was running in fear of losing her baby.

Deke Travers, oldest son on the 4 Bar None Ranch, needed one thing, his brothers to settle down and get with the business of ranching.



When Emma Smith's cousin died, Emma was thrown into instant motherhood as she left her baby to her in a will. But how strong was the will, how legal since the father was still alive and the grandparents were apparently interested? So Emma fled with Sammie Jo to West Texas, to the wide open spaces.



She hadn't been straight with her new boss, Deke Travers, but he hadn't given her much chance to explain either. He needed a cook and housekeeper at his 4 Bar None Ranch, and she needed a place to hide out with her daughter.



Now trapped in her own lies and uncertainties, Emma was running in fear of losing her baby.



Deke Travers had problems of his own. He had to find a way to settle his restless brothers down and get with the business of ranching. As far as he could see, there was only one way to do it. He'd have to marry them off to country gals. And Emma was a good start in that direction...



Trouble was every time he looked into those whiskey brown eyes of hers, he forgot all about his plan to marry her off to his brother.






About Rita Hestand


Thanks for all those who review, it is wonderful to hear from you and given your honest opinions really clarify how you feel about my books, and it is extremely appreciated.



The Willy series is out now so I hope your young ones will enjoy them. The new Jojo the One Eyed Puppy is out now, and this will be another children's series, so stay tuned for that. You might have noticed several of my books have new covers, like Runaway Bride, Suspicions of the Heart and Ask No Tomorrows. I have a the last of the McKay's stories coming out soon too.It is on pre-order right now, Stand By Me. Hope you enjoy that one too. As for free books, Raining in My Heart the first book of the McKay's is free, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer, the first book of the Travers Brothers is free. Heart of the Wild, the first book of the Amory's is free. Maebelle's Hat, the second book of my Willy series for children is free. So what is coming next? Avalanche of the Heart, the last book of the Travers. I wrote Sammie Jo's story. Can't wait to see what you think of her. Then I've finished up the last of the Amory's books, Mail Order Nanny is now released, This is Tanka's story and I know you've been wondering when this would come out. Don't miss the last of the Travers Brothers series. I've got a western series coming out soon. Over at Create Space you will find that I've put all the mid-grade short stories into one collection, and the adult short stories into another, look for Thinking Time, and Romancing the Short Stories. Also the Tina series is now available in print in one volume at Create Space.



The new historical western series coming out soon will be fun. I mean what might happen if five whores decide they want to be mail-order brides? Watch for Heart of a Lady, the first of the Red River Valley Brides.



I'm working on a short novella, Cowboy Angels that should be out this new year too.



Thanks for coming by too. I sincerely hope you find something you like here. Right now through the end of July we have stuff on sale, be sure to use the coupon on your right when you check out. .



In my romances you will find many different circumstances. This is because we all fall in love differently and I'm trying to cover all the ways.From boy and girl next door, to instant attraction. I've always been a romantic so I spend a lot of time thinking along the lines of "how did you fall in love". There are so many stories this way. I hope you like some of them.



Look around, I've got short stories for adults, and children. I've got historical western romance, I've got contemporary romances. All of them different in some way.



Browse the series books too, you'll get that warm and cozy feeling with the Travers Brothers Series, and discover The Amory's a bunch of rugged men from the north country. There's something for everyone here, including the kids. I hope you stay long enough to sample some, and by all means if you feel like it and you read one of my books or stories, write a review about it. I love hearing from my readers. There's a lot of books in the making these days. So stay tuned.







Price: Free!

Download: epub | mobi (Kindle) | pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved