Familiar's Ancient Throne (Book 2 of the Death Incarnate Saga) by H. Lee Morgan, Jr

>> Monday, November 10, 2014


With Meeka captured, Cage and Brooke are furious and will track her down and kill anyone who gets in their way. First though Cage has to finish a task, but after, he and Brooke will get their love back.

But something is tracking them.



With Meeka captured, Cage and Brooke are furious and will track her down and kill anyone who gets in their way. First though Cage has to finish a task, but after, he and Brooke will get their love back.

But something is tracking them.

Cage continues to fight and get stronger, but each trial is more daunting than the next. If he prevails only the insane or the powerful will stand a chance, especially when they learn what he is.



Adult content and themes.









About H. Lee Morgan, Jr


I'm Lee,

As a child I've always had a vivid imagination, but it wasn't until I was in a swimming accident and becoming paralyzed due to having my neck broken at the age of 14 that I could bring my imagination to life, through writing. My life has undoubtedly been harsher than others, being forced to live in a wheelchair and all, but my imagination, personality and drive to continue has helped me to write. It's impossible to know if I'd still write if not for being a quadriplegic, but I've come to enjoy writing and sharing my passion and stories with others.







First 20% Sample: epub mobi (Kindle) lrf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 © Speed up my Brain, All rights reserved